Why Is Stepping Stone Montessori School Different?
1. Stepping Stone Montessori School (SSMS) is beautiful, peaceful and organized.
2. There is mutual respect between teachers, staff, and the children.
3. SSMS Founders, Management, Teachers and other staff have a real passion for children and the many gifts that a Montessori education offers.
4. The uniqueness of common goals and beliefs comes together daily and focuses on following each child at their own pace and providing with perfect conditions for them to become great human beings.
5. SSMS has a Nido (Infant) room that offers safety, comfort, and appropriate materials, all in a beautiful environment created with all the love to help these babies develop to their full potential.
6. Our infants receive more than basic care! They receive interaction from staff, which helps build brain pathways. These are done through music, baby yoga, stroller rides, and ongoing conversation daily.
7. SSMS emphasizes learning by doing and social development rather than drills, memorization, or paper work.
8. At SSMS we have daily observations of our environments and of our children to help create the most perfect conditions for them to learn, not just cognitive skills, but to help them develop their motivation, purpose and social skills.
9. The outdoor environments are very special at SSMS, because it allows our children to vividly experience and express lessons learned in the classroom. Our children plant the gardens and take care of them thereby developing responsibility, ownership and respect for nature.
10. Parents have shared with us that they enrolled here because of the professionalism of the staff and the sense of comfort and serenity they feel here!
11. From the moment you step through the front door you know that you are in a place where people want the best for each child that steps through that door.
12. At SSMS, we follow the Montessori Lessons and curriculum for each stage of development. We expect every family to understand that we run an educational program, not a daycare facility. That is why we ask every parent to be on time, to attend our parent-teacher educational conferences, and to maintain open communication with their teachers.